Congresswoman Kirkpatrick is pleased to offer internships in her Washington, DC office. Interns will learn the inner workings of a Congressional office and gain a variety of skills along the way. Your responsibilities would include:
- Draft constituent correspondence letters
- Attend hearings and briefings on behalf of staff
- Answer phones and constituent inquiries
- Conduct legislative research on behalf of staff
- Make legislative suggestions and recommendations
- Schedule and provide constituents tours of the capitol
Congresswoman Kirkpatrick represents Arizona's 2nd Congressional district, which is a border district and includes eastern Tucson. She is a lifelong Arizonan and values working on local priorities. She currently serves on the House Appropriations and House Agriculture Committees.