Team One

Going into an account management internship at Team One, what could my daily work load be like?

I worked with a group of other interns on a summer long marketing project and spent about 30% of my time on that. The other 70% was spent shadowing members of my team in meetings, creating decks for client presentations, and working closely with project managers. You are basically a liaison betwe...
Advertising, PR & Marketing Internship Day in the Life Account Management Team One
1 answer